Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just so you know...

I'm going to be starting another blog--for a more specialized topic; a topic especially for women. My new foray is super-evident this month, as it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and pink is everywhere! So, in order to keep my close friends even closer, I'm delving deep into the pink, so you can all journey with me, through Breast Cancer!

Yep, even with all that organic milk and no commercial beef, it got me! I have an early stage breast cancer, that isn't going to be staying with me long. If you want to know more details, or keep up with that segment of my life, you'll have to switch over to my new blog!

I'm going to keep them separate, because, dag gone it--this part of my life is way too big, and much too fun to spoil with all that.

No comments: