Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thoughts on Obama

Okay, so we are single-digit days from the presidential election and the citizenship of one of the candidates has not been confirmed??!?! And, his birth certificate is not available to be scrutinized??? And, that just conveniently happened the same day he flew to Hawaii to see his sick grandmother, for 6 whole hours, during which he was photographed jogging on the beach, and we haven't heard "boo" about the grandmother since??? What is going on in this country?

I guess I figured when you go turn in your notice to run for president, that someone checks your birth certificate/citizenship issue at that time--like two years ago...but since that didn't happen, now we just won't worry with it, until he is president and then we'll have a constitutional crisis?? or just hand everything over to Biden and.....oh yeah, Pelosi. No wonder she's all for him!

Yikes. Please, please, please vote Tuesday and don't vote for Obama. Here's a concise little editorial letter from our paper today. Explains it very succinctly.

Oh, I just remembered, I was supposed to be delivering iced tea to Handyman, who is slaving away on the "tree"house....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister, I just posted some "info" on my blog too. Crazy... but I tried to be as "diplomatic" as possible as I believe I have some liberal readers and I want them to think rather than react. ;)