1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself with pictures.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So, here are 5 things you really don't want or need to know about me.
1. (No, I am not in this picture, but it is about me...) I get made-from-scratch-with-real-lemon-zest, lemon meringue pie for my birthday, EVERY year, because I am a SPOILED, only child. There is no better cook than my mother, who has been gone for 7 weeks to FLORIDA, and she makes me two pies.
2. My husband is the absolute coolest guy, ever. He has never yelled at me, never told me to shut-up and never said my ideas are/were ridiculous, ludicrous or impossible. He's made me into a remodeling monster: "What do you mean you won't rip out the dining room ceiling to move that ductwork so I can have a bigger opening to the kitchen?!?" (This is an actual quote from me regarding our current project.)
3. I have wanted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi since I first met them when I went to work on the "A" hunter circuit. And, since I am a spoiled only child, married to an indulgent gentleman, I got them. We are on our 4th and 5th corgis and will probably always have them. This particular specimen is the best dog I have EVER owned, in my life, without a doubt. He was the leftover of a litter and Handyman didn't want to leave one puppy (we were buying the other one), so we cut a deal on the pair--best decision ever.
4. I love to bowl with my dad, at the bowling alley or on the Wii. He's a great teacher and a good sportsman--very fun to play with. We don't bowl very often so we talk football instead. (You can see where I get my hair...)
5. Red is my favorite color. It used to be green and before that yellow, but now, in my middle age, it's red. I want to be noticed--I have strong opinions and I'm glad to share them--red seems to scream "It's all about me" and since I am a SPOILED only child, I'm drawn to it.
And just in case you think one of those factoids is weak, here's an extra one for good measure...
6. I could really use a professional hair dresser who specializes in middle-aged, long hair required, no money--need highlights symptoms...